IPO Allotment Status
Registrar Link :- Kfin Technologies Pvt Ltd
Important Note :- Company Name Appear On Site Only If Allotment is Done By Registrar
Allotment finalization :- 25 Nov 2021
Refund initiation :- 26 Nov 2021
How To Check IPO Status
- Step 1 – Show All IPO’s
- Step 2 – SELECT Go Fashion India Limited
- Step 3 – Query by –select the Application no or DPID/Client ID/Pan Card
- Step 4 – Application Type – select the ASBA ( From Bank) or Non -ASBA ( UPI ) from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5– Application- enter Application no , In case of the application number box and select application type is DPID/Client ID then enter the DPID/Client ID or PAN Card option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number.
- Final In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
IPO Issue Details
- Issue Amount : Upto ₹1,014 Cr
- Post Issue Implied Market Cap: Upto ₹3,727 Cr at Upper band
- Total shares on offer : Upto 14,787,000 Equity Shares
- Face Value : ₹10 per share
- Price Band : ₹655 to ₹690
- Lot Size : 21 shares
- Category: Issue break-up % | QIB: 75% NIB: 15% Retail: 10%, Total: 100%
The company is among the largest women’s bottom-wear brands in India, with a market share of approximately 8% in the branded women’s bottom-wear market in Fiscal 2020.
It is engaged in the development, design, sourcing, marketing and retailing of a range of women’s bottom-wear products under the brand, ‘Go Colors’.
The company is among the few apparel companies in India to have identified the market opportunity in women’s bottom-wear and have acted as a ‘category creator’ for bottom-wear.
It has leveraged its first mover advantage to create a direct-to-consumer brand with a diversified and differentiated product portfolio of premium quality products at competitive prices.
The share of organized retailing within women’s apparel has increased from 19% in Fiscal 2015 to 27% in Fiscal 2020 and is expected to reach 42% by Fiscal 2025.