Jio is largest telecom company in india.
Reliance Jio is planning for Initial Public Offering ( IPO ), Jio IPO.
According to reports,
public offering of jio may be completed in the next 12-24 months.
Where the listing will be, how many stocks will be run, through how much the company wants to collect funds ? there is no special information about these things.
Read :- What is Stock Market In Hindi
Jio publicly available on 5 September 2016
Jio first largest telecom network in india with 388 million subsribers and third largest mobile network operator in the world.
- Reliance jio infocom limited
- Founder & CEO – Mukesh Ambani
- Founded – 15 February 2007
- Company type – Subsidiary of Reliance Induatries
- Industry – Telecommunication ( telecom )
- Website – jio
- Fixed line telephone
- Mobile telephone
- Wireless broadband
- Internet service ( 4G , Upcoming 5G )
- Ott services
Jio Online Services
Reliance Industries launch online grocery shopping portal Jio Mart.
Jio mart offer grocery , fresh fruits, vegetables, rice, dals, oil, packaged food, dairy items, frozen, pet food, household cleaning items & personal care products from a single virtual store.
- My Jio :- Manage jio account
- Jio-chat :- Instant messaging app
- Jio-meet :- Video Conference App
- Jio-mags :- e-reader for magazines
- Jio-cloud :- Backup tool
- Jio-cinema :- Online video platforn
- Jio-money :- e-services + wallet
- Jio-saavan :- Online music
- Jio-security :- Security
- Jio-4G voice :- Volte phone simulator
- and many more
Jio Fiber, Home service, across 1,600 cities in India.
Speed around 90 Mbps. JioFiber.
UPCOMING JIOFIBER SERVICE’s
Ultra-high-speed broadband (up to 1 Gbps)
Free domestic voice calling in india.
also conferencing and international calling.
TV video calling and conferencing
Entertainment OTT apps
JioFiber plan rentals start from at RS- 699 and go up to RS -8,499
and the lowest tariff starts with 100 Mbps speed.
You can get speeds up to 1 Gbps
to make it accessible for all, to suit every
budget and every need
JioFiber users will be access to 3, 6 and 12 month plans.
subscribing to JioForever annual plans then Every JioFiber user will get unprecedented value.
JioForever annual plan.
- Jio Home Gateway
- Jio 4K Set Top Box
- Television Set
- Subscription to your favourite OTT apps
- Unlimited Voice and Data
Jio Financial 2020
Revenue – $2.6 Billion
Rs :- 18,632 Crore
( 31 march 2020 )
Operating income – $510 Million
Rs :- 3631.2 Crore
( Q4 2019 )
Total assest – $26 Billion
Rs :- 1,87,720 Crore
Total Equity – $9.9 Billion
Rs :- 70,864 Crore
- Standalone revenue from operations, including access revenues, of ₹ 14,835 crore.
- EBITDA of ₹ 6,201 crore. and EBITDA margin of 41.8%.
- Net Profit of ₹ 2,331 crore.exceptional item (income) during the quarter of ₹ 31 crore related to reversal of provision on AGR dues.
- Subscriber base as on 31st March 2020 of 387.5 million (26.3% YoY growth)
- ARPU during the quarter of ₹ 130.6 per subscriber per month.
- Total wireless data traffic during the quarter of 1,284 crore GB (34.3% YoY growth)
- Total voice traffic during the quarter of 87,634 crore minutes (21.0% YoY growth)
Source :- Reliance Jio Finanacial Report
Pre-money Enterprise Valuation of Jio Platforms Limited at ₹ 5.16 Lakh crore, one of the most valuable companies in India.
In less than 7 weeks from april to jun Reliance Jio raised Rs 97,886.03 crore by signing 8 deals with several global investors.
In 22 April 2020 Facebook.inc bought a 9.99% stake in jio platforms for $5.7 Billion ( Rs 43,574 crore ), highest FDI investment in technology in india.
Strategic investment of ₹ 43,574 crore by Facebook into Jio Platforms Limited
for a 9.99% stake
Partnership between WhatsApp Inc, Jio Platforms Limited and Reliance Retail.
Jio goal with this investment is to enable new opportunities for businesses of all sizes, but especially for small businesses across India and create new and exciting digital ecosystems that will empower,1.3 billion Indians.
Jio focus on, India’s 60 million micro, small and medium businesses, 120 million farmers, 30 million small merchants and millions of small and medium enterprises in the informal sector.
American private equity firm silver lake partners bought 1% stake in jio platforms for $750 million ( Rs 5655.75 crore) on 3 May 2020.
Siler lake increased more 0.93% stake in jio at Rs 4,547 crore.
Vista equity bought 2.32% stake in jio platforms for $1.47 Billion ( Rs 11,367 crore ) on 8 May 2020
General atlantic bought 1.34% stake in jio platforms for $851 Million ( Rs 6598.38 crore ) on 17 May 2020.
US Based equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts bought 2.32% stake in jio platforms for $1.47 Billion ( Rs 11,367 crore ) on 22 May 2020.
Abu Dhabi Based sovereign investor Mubadala Investment Company has invest $1.16 billion ( Rs 9,093.60 crore ) for a 1.85% equity stake in Jio platforms on 05 Jun 2020.
Abu dhabi investment authority bought 1.16% stake in jio for Rs – 5,683.50 crore.
Reliance Jio’s vision is to enable a Digital India for 1.3 billion Indians. businesses, small merchants, micro-businesses and farmers.
Thanks For Reading……….