LIC IPO Allotment Status
LIC IPO Allotment Status
LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA
- Issue Amount : ₹20,557 Crores
- Post Issue Implied Market Cap: ₹600,242 crore
- Total shares for sale : Upto 221,374,920 Equity shares
- Face Value : ₹10 per share
- Price Band : ₹902 to ₹949
- Lot Size : 15 shares
- Registrar : KFin Technologies Limited
LIC IPO Allotment Status Online Link
How to Check LIC IPO ALLOTMENT
- Go to Kfintech
- Step 1 – Show All IPO’s
- 2 – SELECT LIC
- 3 – Query by –select the Application no or DPID/Client ID/Pan Card
- 4 – Application Type – select the ASBA ( From Bank) or Non -ASBA ( UPI ) from the drop-down menu.
- 5– Application- enter Application no , enter the DPID/Client ID or PAN Card.
- Final In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
How to Check Allotment Status
- go to the BSE Website Click👉 BSE
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select LIC
- Please note that the LIC company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN Card no.
- Click on ‘Search’.
LIC – Life Insurance corporation has been providing life insurance in India for more than 65 years and is the largest life insurer in India, with a 61.60% market share in terms of premiums (or GWP), a 61.4% market share in terms of New Business Premium (or NBP), a 71.80% market share in terms of number of individual policies issued, a 88.8% market share in terms of number of group policies issued for the nine months ended December 31, 2021, as well as by the number of individual agents, which comprised 55% of all individual agents in India as at December 31, 2021.
It had the highest gap in market share by life insurance GWP relative to the second-largest life insurer in India as compared to the market leaders in the top seven markets globally (in 2020 for the other players and in Fiscal 2021 for its Corporation). According to CRISIL, this is owing to the enormous agent network, strong track record, immense trust in the brand ‘LIC’ and its 65 years of lineage.
(Source: the CRISIL Report).
It is ranked 5th globally by life insurance GWP (comparing the Corporation’s life insurance premium for Fiscal 2021 to its global peers’ life insurance premium for 2020) and 10th globally in terms of total assets (comparing the corporation’s assets as at March 31, 2021 with other life insurers’ assets as at December 31, 2020). (Source: the CRISIL Report).
LIC IPO GMP
LIC IPO GMP today is minus ₹8 that signals moderate to discounted listing of LIC IPO, say market observers.
LIC IPO allotment date is 12 may 2022.
Listing Of LIC Shares, Date is 17 May 2022.
Minimum lot Size of LIC IPO is 15 Shares in single lot.
LIC IPO GMP today is minus ₹8 that signals moderate to discounted listing