Financial bids received for strategic disinvestment of NINL – Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited. Process now moves to concluding stage.
– Source Twitter Secretary DIPAM
SBI Capital Markets Ltd is the transaction adviser for the proposed 100% strategic disinvestment of NINL.
Shortlisted for buying NINL
- ArcelorMittal, the world’s largest steel company
- JSW Steel
- Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Ltd (Meil)
- Tata Steel
NINL Own By
NINL’s equity shareholding
- Minerals & Metals Trading Corporation – 49.78 per cent
- National Mineral Development Corporation – 10.10 per cent
- MECON – 0.68 per cent
- Bharat Heavy Electricals – 0.68 per cent
- Industrial Promotion and Investment Corporation of Odisha – 12 per cent
- Odisha Mining Corporation – 20.47 per cent
NINL Company Profile
The NINL firm was incorporated in 1982.
NINL’s integrated steel plant is located at Kalinganagar Industrial Complex, Duburi, Odisha, with its captive iron ore mines located in Sundergarh and Keonjhar districts.
Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited has a 1.1 million tonne per annum pig iron production capacity, with its captive iron ore mine having mineable reserves of around 90.91 million tonnes.
Open Demat & Trading Account Online With Upstox
A Demat + Trading account at just ₹249
Brokerage-free stock investing – on Equity Delivery orders
Single platform for Stocks, MFs, Gold, IPOs, ETFs, and more!