TATA Power Share Review 2021
Tata Power is steering the transformation of traditional utilities to providers of integrated solutions by initiating new business models in EV charging, solar pumps and rooftops, microgrids, home automation and smart meters.
As on 31 March 2021, The Tata Power group of companies has a generation capacity of 12,808 MW based on various fuel sources.
Thermal (coal, gas and oil), hydroelectric power, renewable energy (wind and solar PV) and waste heat recovery.
TATA POWER is the leader in Rooftop solar installations and solar water pumps.
TATA Power has dominant position in the growing EV charging stations market in India.
TATA Power Partnership with TVS Motors
TATA Power and TVS Motor company will set up electric two – wheeler charghing infrastructure to accelerate electric mobility in India.
TVS iqube electric access to the widespread charging network by TATA Power through the TVS Motor customer connect app and TATA Power EZ Chaarge app across the India.
TATA Power create a regular AC charging network and DC fast charging network for electric Two-Wheelers.
TATA Power Partnership with HPCL
HPCL ( Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited ) signed agreement with TATA Power to set up EV Charging stations at its petrol pumps in multiple cities and major highways across the country.
TATA Power Partnership with Nayara Energy
Agreement signed with Nayara energy to set up EV charging stations at its Fuel retail outlets.
TATA Power Acquisition’s
Completed acquisition of 51% equity shares of TP Northern Odisha Distribution Ltd incresing overall customer base to 12.1mln
TATA Power Order Book
205MW of utility scale EPC orders worth RS 743 CRORE Won during Q1
Empaneled for 84 MW Rooftop solar project for domestic consumers across all districts of Kerala State Electricty Board Limited.
Solar Business Performance
4x Growth over Q1 FY21
- Highest quartely orders of RS 434 CRORE
- Order book as on 30th june – RS 720 CRORE
- RS 400 CRORE KSEB contract won in july
- MSME Financing with Bank Of Baroda & no EMI for HDFC Bank Cardholders
- 270+ Channel Partners – Pan India Network
Solar Pumps Performance
HIghest Quartely Sales
Total Instaalltions – 44,000
TATA Power EZ Charge
- TATA Power added EV charging stations in 9 new cities to expand presence to 112 cities.
- 3400+ HOME Chargers Installed
- Total 640+ chargers points installed including bus chargers.
- 35 city pairs on national highways covered.
- 114 Bus chargers installed at Mumbai & Ahmedabad. Jaipur underway.
TATA Power Financials
TATA Power Share Review
- PE Ratio :- 49.87
- Sector PE :- 26.26
- PB Ratio :- 2.23
- Sector PB :- 2.80
- Dividend Yield :- 0.88%
- Sector Dividend Yield :- 1.52%
- Market Cap :- ₹ 56,222 Cr.
- Current Price :- ₹ 176
- High / Low :- ₹ 185 / 51.6
- Book Value :- ₹ 65.2
- ROCE :- 7.36 %
- ROE :- 3.41 %
- Face Value :- ₹ 1.00