UMA Exports IPO Allotment Staus
UMA Exports IPO, initially company engaged in the business of export of building materials i.e. marble, granite, marble chips and other construction materials to the neighboring country, Bangladesh.
- Issue Amount : Upto ₹60 Cr
- Total shares on offer : Upto 8,823,529 Equity Shares
- Face Value : ₹10 per share
- Price Band : ₹65 to ₹68
- Lot Size : 220 shares
- Registrar : KFin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
IPO Allotment Staus Link
How To Check IPO Allotment Status On Kfintech ?
UMA Exports IPO
- Step 1 – Show All IPO’s
- 2 – SELECT UMA Exports Limited
- 3 – Query by –select the Application no or DPID/Client ID/Pan Card
- 4 – Application Type – select the ASBA ( From Bank) or Non -ASBA ( UPI ) from the drop-down menu.
- 5– Application– enter Application no , In case of the application number box and select application type is DPID/Client ID then enter the DPID/Client ID or PAN Card option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number.
- Final – In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
UMA Exports Limited
- Augmentation of working capital requirements
- General corporate purposes
- In addition, the company expects to achieve the benefit of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
Its total revenues on consolidated basis for the Fiscals 2021, 2020, 2019 and for the Half-year ended September 30, 2021were Rs. 752.03 crore, Rs. 810.31 crore, Rs. 329.37 crore and Rs. 523.94 crore respectively, and grew at a CAGR of 51.10% over such period.